Upload your presentation. Review the tips included in the following link for preparing your presentation:
- Your presentation should be 10 minutes in duration.
- Use PowerPoint slides (no more than 15 slides)
- Do not use wordy slides and no more than TEN bullets in each slide
- Do not use fancy fonts.
- Dress nicely; make sure your background and lighting are appropriate. Your face should have enough lighting, do not seat with your back to a light source!
- Look at the camera, do not look sideways
- Use zoom recording or similar, and make sure your video does not cover any part of the presentation.
- Your presentation slides should include the following:
- Paper Objective
- Overview of the research Area
- The significance of your chosen topic
- Future Studies
- While presenting DO NOT READ THE CONTENT OF SLIDES, assume your audience (professor) is capable of reading!